We are actively recruiting for a Senior Consultant – Strategy and Finance who has the drive and desire to join a growing team and be a valuable member of this multi-dimensional organization.
You will work side-by-side with senior financial executives, leadership and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) teams to support the delivery of business transformation solutions. Your focus will be financial management and strategic planning, including defining requirements, conducting discovery and audit sessions, performing industry research, developing solutions to address business needs, and implementing and sustaining solutions. We look for people who strive for professional success in a diverse, entrepreneurial culture, that provides the flexibility to navigate a career path tailored to your talents and interests. We value professional development and continued learning, keeping you at the cutting edge of your field. You’ll get to work with a global team with over 20 years of experience in Strategic Transformation, Industrial Transformation, and Digital Transformation.
- Collaborate directly with clients to set and achieve their long-term financial and strategic goals
- Perform financial and accounting analysis associated with budgeting, reporting, cash and working capital management and business transformations
- Prepare cash flow and working capital projections
- Model risk, what if scenarios and sensitivity
- Cost and performance management
- Develop business plan and strategic roadmap to enhance profitability
- Perform market analysis and design entry/exit, growth and product portfolio strategy
- Research competitive landscape and define optimal positioning
- Assist with project proposals
- Modeling and ongoing tracking of financial impact from planning to delivery using CGN’s proprietary method
Education & Experience
- 3+ years financial consulting or relevant industry experience in financial management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of financial planning and modeling, project valuation, financial statement analysis, strategic concepts and business models
- General knowledge of corporate finance, process analysis, reporting & business intelligence, data analysis, reconciliation
- Proven expertise in strategic thinking and planning
- Ability to perform on large, complex projects Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and development of dynamic spreadsheet models
- Strong analytical skills, ability to generate actionable insights and recommendations from complex data
- Master or MBA a differential plus
- Possess or pursuing CFA or CPA certification
- Prior experience at an accounting or consulting firm is a plus
- This position is based in Chicago, Illinois. Ideal candidates will be compatible with a consulting lifestyle and will be flexible to frequent travel as needed.
CGN Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CGN Global is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. All applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, sexual orientation, military status, order of protection status or unfavorable discharge from military service. All employment practices and activities are conducted on a non-discriminatory basis. CGN Global complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.