We are actively recruiting for a Director of Industrial Engineering / Lean transformation to join our consulting practice in Peoria, Illinois. Ideal candidates will be compatible with a consulting lifestyle, and flexible to travel as needed.
- Oversee the analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation of multiple projects within the industrial transformation vertical
- Guide principals, managers and consultants with client satisfaction and relations
- Execute strategy, developing intellectual capital, creating and delivering new services aimed at cost savings for clients
- Generate and lead prospecting meetings and follow-up sales call and support other leaders in follow-up sales calls
- Utilize global, complete product life cycle expertise to create solutions that reduce Total cost of ownership for clients' products
- Develop, mentor, incubate high competency industrial engineering practice team, that includes: Discrete event simulation, factory flow, layout planning, theory of constraints, manpower and operating equipment efficiency improvements
- Manage new solutions for executing global projects in cost effective, timely, high quality manner
- Manage and guide teams for recommended solutions to various factory transformation, lean execution, supply chain streamlining projects
- Apply industry wide best practices and customized solutions to help global client base achieve high-quality and performance in their operations - Program manage lean Supply Chain, Value Stream, Procurement projects in regards to deliverables, resource needs, project road blocks and report issues to management
- Orchestrate and develop training and succession planning for building leaders within the organization
- Utilize global expertise in onsite/offshore engineering execution, to create unique cost-effective delivery models for CGN and Clients
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to our client resources in areas of lean execution, industrial engineering, global strategy execution and diversification of teams
- Utilize global industry know-how to create global yet localized solutions for clients
- Perform engagement and relationship management for the various accounts and practice areas with CGN
- Recommend and report to the CEO and Executive council of CGN on Industrial Engineering and lean practice innovations, long term strategic growth
- Responsible for managing and supervising following 5 employees with following job titles: Consultants or Sr. Consultants
- Responsible for offshore teams building and providing on-site/offshore engineering services.
- Position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Industrial, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field and at least 5 years of work experience as a Director, Lead, or Engineering Supervisor or related. Position requires travel or relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S. with expenses paid by the employer.
- Must have experience with industrial and manufacturing engineering processes, executing layout planning, Time Studies, Discrete event Simulation, Standard work for processes, developing industrial engineering methodologies to execute lean transformation, executing manufacturing and industrial engineering projects in cost reduction and lean analysis, executing project management, managing a global team in the areas of industrial engineering including lean manufacturing and material flow, and manufacturing engineering including new capital equipment execution and simulation, aiding global lean learning and New Capital Introduction, Manufacturing Releasing, Planned Method cycle Time. Successful completion of a drug screen and background/reference checks required.
Contact: Human Resources department at CGN, Global, Attn: JO#FFAPR18, 415 SW Washington St., Peoria, IL 61602
CGN Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CGN Global is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. All applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, sexual orientation, military status, order of protection status or unfavorable discharge from military service. All employment practices and activities are conducted on a non-discriminatory basis. CGN Global complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.