We are actively recruiting for a Senior Business Analytics Consultant to join our consulting practice in the Midwest market. Ideal candidates will be compatible with a consulting lifestyle, and flexible to travel as needed.
- Provide business analytics consulting services to employer’s clients in various industries.
- Formulate and apply data analysis and modeling develop and interpret business information to assist client’s management with decision making.
- Work with clients to define requirements, conduct discovery sessions and industry research, develop strategy and solutions to address business needs, and implement solutions.
- Analyze competitive market strategies through information analysis of related industries, products, and market trends.
- Perform ongoing competitive research.
- Support analysis, planning, implementation, and evaluation of all projects.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis and financial viability modeling.
- Perform financial modeling projections for business planning and forecasting.
- Build financial models around financial statements and validating model assumptions.
- Perform trend and data analytics of clients’ business performance.
- Formulate solutions to loosely defined business problems by leveraging pattern detection over potentially large datasets.
- Designs experiments, test hypotheses, and build models.
- Develop predictive optimization models to be utilized on client projects.
- Manage and conduct quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
- Apply statistical techniques, quantitative analytics, forecasting/ predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and algorithms optimization.
- Prepare business analytics proposals and presentations.
- Communicate with other niche leaders to deliver the best solution for the clients. Assist in developing financial model with visual outputs and dynamic variables for a client's early-stage venture to enhance their go-to-market strategy and provide financial visibility.
- Provide analytics support in developing demand projections, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow projections for five years with terminal value calculations.
- Develop strategy and data analytics solutions that unlock value and enable sustainable growth for clients.
- Use Tableau, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint.
Education & Experience
- Master or its foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration or Business Management
- 18 months experience in the job offered or in a related occupation as a Business Coordinator, Market Analyst, Operations Research Analyst
- 18 months experience in the following: Perform ongoing competitive research; Perform data analytics of business performance; Perform financial modeling projections for business planning and forecasting; and use Tableau, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access & PowerPoint. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable
- Our company’s Chicago office at 30 N LaSalle Street, #4140, Chicago, IL 60602 & Various unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S., thus, travel and/or relocation to the client site is required.
CGN Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CGN Global is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. All applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, sexual orientation, military status, order of protection status or unfavorable discharge from military service. All employment practices and activities are conducted on a non-discriminatory basis. CGN Global complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.