We are actively recruiting for a Senior Lean Operations Manager to join our consulting practice in the US market. Ideal candidates will be compatible with a consulting lifestyle, and flexible to travel as needed.
- Take the job as a Senior Lean Operations manager in employer’s Global Supply Chain and Operations Niche.
- Implement and manage multiple projects related to Supply Chain, Engineering data conversion, Procurement, Logistics, Factory Transformation, Finance & Lean Operations.
- Provide effective leadership to lean implementation, including lean manufacturing strategy and manage continuous improvement projects.
- Create and execute strategic plan using Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies.
- Identify, prioritize and communicate improvement opportunities.
- Guide, coach and train team members on Lean Implementation.
- Create and provide training on Lean Manufacturing tools, such as Kaizen Value Stream Mapping, Quality, Problem Solving, Material Flow, etc. for team members and company clients.
- Analyze and evaluate data to recommend solutions to various Supply Chain, Procurement, Engineering, Lean and Finance related projects.
- Apply industry-wide best practices and customized solutions to help global client base achieve high-quality and world-class performance in their operations.
- Interface with clients, and communicate effectively with other concentration and/or niche leaders to deliver the best solution for the client needs & expectations.
- Lead and mentor a team of junior consultants.
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to our client resources.
- Identify new opportunities and supports business development efforts with potential clients.
- Actively contribute toward development of white papers, conducting training sessions and knowledge sharing sessions on supply chain management approaches.
- Utilize various tools, where necessary, including MS Word, Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, Project, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Six Sigma, Kaizen and Supply Chain Guru, as needed to best serve client needs.
Education & Experience
- Master or its foreign equivalent degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 24 months in the job offered or in a related occupation as a Supply Chain Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Lean Operations Manager or Operations Manager.
- The 24 months of work experience must include experience with following lean manufacturing tools: Kaizen Value Stream Mapping, Problem Solving, Materials Flow and SMED, as well as experience with creating and executing strategic plans using lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies.
- Any Suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. Travel and/or relocation to the client site is required.
- Employer’s headquarters in Peoria, IL, employer’s office in Chicago, IL, and various unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S., thus, travel and/or relocation to the client site is required..
CGN Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CGN Global is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. All applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, sexual orientation, military status, order of protection status or unfavorable discharge from military service. All employment practices and activities are conducted on a non-discriminatory basis. CGN Global complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.