We are actively recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer to join our consulting practice in the US market. Ideal candidates will be compatible with a consulting lifestyle, and flexible to travel as needed.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to development team to ensure that the best applications will be designed in accordance with client’s organizational policies, procedures and other business requirements.
- Assist Project Manager to formulate and adjust development plans and work breakdown structure.
- Provide technical support and mentor junior developers.
- Conduct thorough study and analysis of business processes to gather, identify and ascertain the needs and requirements in software applications.
- Document functional requirements and use cases.
- Assist Project Manager to determine the scope of a development project, and evaluate technical feasibility, risks and requirements change management.
- Analyze system requirements and bridge the gap between business needs and technology delivery.
- Ascertain the impact and compatibility of new features and functions.
- Participate in the development of technical and functional specifications.
- Define the technical architecture, and design and implement solutions aligned with the functional requirements and client’s enterprise architecture and technology roadmap.
- Develop software architecture infrastructure and illustrate sequential of programming steps.
- Design reusable, scalable and high performance application components.
- Develop custom solutions involving business intelligence, content management and business process automation.
- Write critical code and review code developed by junior developers.
- Develop various features, functions, components and sub-systems.
- Conduct front end development for various devices, like telephones and tablets.
- Apply complex business logic to software applications using object oriented languages.
- Develop mobile applications and cross platform software for various operations systems.
- Develop user interfaces using front end technologies and client side programming to improve the overall end user experience.
- Apply various security features, authentication methodologies and search engine optimization in websites design.
- Develop test plan for user acceptance, functional and load testing and automated test scripts.
- Develop prototype and pilot implementation plan.
- Perform unit and system testing.
- Support the release of software applications.
- Provide enhancements and technical support for advance development.
- Study, evaluate and recommend new information technology for software application development.
- Use .NET framework, MS SharePoint, C, C++, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, MVC, Java, PowerShell, HTML, CSS, MySQL, XML, XSLT, jQuery, AJAX, VSS, TFS, Sitecorem, MS Visual Studio, Office 365, MS Office Suite, Eclipse and Netbeans
Experience, and specific skill or other requirements:
- 2 years of experience in the job offered or in a related occupation as a Software Engineer, Software Development Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Software Developer, or ASP.NET Developer. The required 2 years of work experience must include experience with .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, jQuery, SharePoint and Java. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- Master or its foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or Information Technology.
- Various unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S., thus, travel and/or relocation to the client site is required.li>
CGN Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CGN Global is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. All applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, sexual orientation, military status, order of protection status or unfavorable discharge from military service. All employment practices and activities are conducted on a non-discriminatory basis. CGN Global complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.