We are actively recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join our consulting practice in the US market. Ideal candidates will be compatible with a consulting lifestyle, and flexible to travel as needed.
- Lead, direct, manage, coordinate and support a team of engineering and consultants to complete logistics and supply chain systems management projects and assignments for employer’s global clients in automotive, heavy equipment manufacturing or pharmaceutical industries to reduce supply chain costs, improve accuracy, efficiency and meet project performance expectations
- Interface with clients, and communicates with other concentration and/or niche leaders to deliver the best solution
- Support analysis, planning, implementation, and evaluation of assigned projects
- Oversee warehousing and inventory
- Examine and evaluate existing manufacturing system design for streamlining activities to meet supply chain and product distribution needs
- Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand and ensure availability of materials, parts or products
- Instruct engineers to define and establish supply chain performance metrics and KPI (key performance indicators) for measurement
- Identify TCO (Total Cost Ownership) and the problem areas
- Supervise the use of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) programming to simulate current MRP (material requirements planning)
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service
- Apply engineering statistics analysis to conduct extensive engineering data analysis to identify critical path parts in each sub-assembly
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction requirements
- Identify new markets and solidify new services and deliverables to offer our clients
- Conduct training sessions on supply chain management
- Apply and use various knowledge or skills in project management, strategic sourcing, Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP), Lean Manufacturing Systems Design, design and analysis of experience, Six Sigma methodology, supplier risk analysis, MS Project, MS WORD, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
Education & Experience
- Master or its foreign equivalent degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Business Management.
- Completion of a college level course (or 3 months of work experience in lieu of the course) related to Engineering Statistics Analysis, Lean Manufacturing Systems Design, Six Sigma Theory and Methodologies, Design and Analysis of Experience, and Logistics & Supply Chain Systems. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- Various unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S., thus, travel and/or relocation to the client site is required..
CGN Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CGN Global is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. All applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, sexual orientation, military status, order of protection status or unfavorable discharge from military service. All employment practices and activities are conducted on a non-discriminatory basis. CGN Global complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.